Megan Thee Stallion Says she ‘suffered gunshot wounds,’ states she was not arrested: ‘Grateful 2 be alive’ – Megan The Stallion hopes to correct the record by denying reports of her arrest after a Los Angeles shooting.
The 25-year-old rapper, whose real name is Meghan Govon Roth Pitt, moved to Instagram on Wednesday to correct what she said were inaccurate reports about a weekend accident. She reveals that she was “shot,” and is recovering.
I began with a statement written on Instagram: “The account being reported on Sunday morning’s events is inaccurate and I want to correct the record.” “On Sunday morning, I was shot as a result of a crime committed against me and carried out with the intention of physically abusing me. I was never arrested, and police officers took me to the hospital where I had a surgery to remove the bullets.”
“I am very grateful that I am alive and expecting a full recovery, but it was important for me to clarify the details about this shocking night. I am currently focusing on my recovery, so that I can return to my life and return to making music as soon as possible,” she concluded. .
The artist suspended the photo by saying again that she had not been arrested because of the accident.
“I was never arrested,” she wrote. “This whole experience was an eye-opening and a blessing in disguise. I hate it took me this experience to learn how to protect my energy.”
Although she wanted to make it clear that she was a victim of a crime, she fell short of naming who shot her.
TMZ previously reported that the authorities responded to a report of gunshots and an argument outside the Hollywood Hills party where Megan and fellow artist Tori Linz were present.
At TMZ, Linz was arrested for possession of a hidden weapon that night after LAPD reportedly found a pistol in the SUV Lanez he was driving. The perpetrator reported that the police did not link Linz to the gunshots that occurred outside the party.